When a flood strikes, it can be devastating. Flood waters can cause irreparable damage to homes, leaving homeowners feeling helpless and overwhelmed.
Fortunately, Medford Water Damage Services is here to help! Our team of certified professionals specializes in flooded house clean-up, ensuring no stone is left unturned in restoring your home to its original condition using Medford water damage services.
Sink Leaks: Causes & Prevention With Medford Water Damage Services
If you’ve noticed that your sink is leaking, it can be a nightmare. Not only can leaky sinks cause water damage to your house, but they could also increase your monthly utility bills.
Thankfully, Medford water damage services are here to help! With their expertise and experience in flooded house clean-up and Swept Away Restoration, they will help you resolve the problem quickly to avoid further damage.
Several potential issues, including worn-out parts or corroded pipes, cause sink leaks.
Warning Signs of a Leak Under the Sink
Leaks under the sink are one of the most common sources of water damage in a home. If you suspect that there might be a water leak under your sink, look for these warning signs.
The first sign of a potential leak is an increase in utility bills. If you notice an unexpected spike in your statement, consider immediately contacting Swept Away Restoration for flooded house clean-up services.
Another sign of a leak under your sink is mold or mildew growth around the pipes or baseboard areas near the sink cabinet. The presence of this type of fungus needs to be addressed as soon as possible by Medford Water Damage Services professionals.
How to Clean Up Water Damage from a Leak Under the Sink
If you have water damage from a leak under the sink, here are some steps you can take to clean it up:
- First, turn off the water supply to the sink. This will stop the leak and prevent further water damage.
- Next, use a towel or a mop to soak up as much water as possible. If the leak is large, you may need to use several towels or a wet/dry vac to remove the water.
- Once you have removed as much water as possible, use a disinfectant or mild detergent to clean the affected area. This will help to remove any bacteria or germs that may have been present in the water.
- If the leak has caused any damage to the cabinets or countertops, you may need to repair or replace them. If the damage is extensive, you may need to call a professional to handle the repair.
- Finally, be sure to check for any hidden water damage. Water can seep into floorboards, walls, and other areas, causing damage that may not be immediately visible. If you suspect that there may be hidden water damage, you should have a professional such as Swept Away Restoration inspect the area and fix your home.
Get Help For Under Sink Water Leaks With Swept Away Restoration in Medford
If you need help with water damage from a leak under your sink, Swept Away Restoration in Medford is here to assist.
Our experienced team has many years of experience providing comprehensive water damage services for homes and businesses in the area. We specialize in flooded house clean-up and can respond immediately at any time of day or night.
That’s why we offer fast and reliable Medford water damage services, including removal of standing water, drying, and dehumidifying affected areas.
Don’t wait any longer - contact a professional today at Swept Away Restoration for a free estimate or an emergency.
Alternatively, you can fill in the compact form below for a staff member to be in touch. In addition, you can check our customer reviews on Google.