A flood can be devastating when it occurs. Homeowners who experience irreversible damage from flood floods may feel overwhelmed and helpless.
Thankfully, Ashland water damage services with Swept Away Restoration are here to help. Our staff of licensed experts specializes in cleaning up flooded homes, ensuring no effort is spared to apply Ashland water damage services to return your house to its pre-loss condition.
Ashland Water Damage Services’ Sink Leaks: Causes & Prevention
Your sink leaking can be a nightmare if you’ve noticed it. Leaky sinks may increase your monthly utility costs besides causing water damage to your home.
Fortunately, Ashland water damage services are there to assist. With their knowledge and experience in Swept Away Restoration and flooded house clean-up, they will work with you to find a rapid solution so you can prevent more damage.
Various problems, like worn-out components or corroded pipes, can bring on Sink leaks.
An Under-Sink Leak May Show These Warning Signs
One of the most frequent causes of water damage in a house is leaks under the sink. Look for these warning signals if you think there might be a water leak under your sink.
A potential leak’s first warning sign is a rise in utility costs. If you observe a sudden increase in your account, call Swept Away Restoration immediately for flooded house clean-up help.
Mold or mildew growth around the pipes or in the baseboard spaces next to the sink cabinet indicates a leak under your sink. Ashland Water Damage Services experts need to care for this form of fungus’ existence as soon as possible.
How to Fix a Leak Under the Sink and Remove Water Damage
Here are some actions you may take to clean up water damage caused by an under-sink leak:
- First, turn off the water supply to the sink. This will stop the leak and prevent further water damage.
- Next, use a towel or a mop to soak up as much water as possible. If the leak is large, you may need several towels or a wet/dry vac to remove the water.
- Once you have removed as much water as possible, use a disinfectant or mild detergent to clean the affected area. This will help to remove any bacteria or germs that may have been present in the water.
- If the leak has caused any damage to the cabinets or countertops, you may need to repair or replace them. If the damage is extensive, you may need to call a professional to handle the repair.
- Finally, be sure to check for hidden water damage. Water can seep into floorboards, walls, and other areas, causing damage that may not be immediately visible. If you suspect that there may be hidden water damage, you should have a professional like Swept Away Restoration inspect the area and fix your home.
Get Help For Under Sink Water Leaks With Swept Away Restoration in Ashland
Swept Away Restoration in Ashland is available to help if you need assistance with water damage brought on by a leak under your sink.
Our skilled team has years of expertise, offering complete water damage services to local residences and businesses. We are experts in cleaning up after flooded homes and are available 24/7.
We provide prompt and dependable Ashland water damage services, which include clearing away any standing water and drying and dehumidifying the affected areas.
Don’t wait any longer - contact a professional at Swept Away Restoration today for a free estimate or an emergency.
Alternatively, you can fill in the compact form below for a staff member to be in touch. In addition, you can check our customer reviews on Google.